WBM Office Systems is one of the leading IT services and solutions organizations in Western Canada. Our clients count us on every single day to provide them with industry leading products and services. As a result of our commitment to our client community we are currently looking for a Network Analyst to join our growing team.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITES AND DELIVERABLES:
- Support, operate and maintain an IP-Based LAN/WAN infrastructure and related technologies (e.g. LAN/MAN/WAN, VoIP, Video over IP) so that Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets are met and customer satisfaction is maintained at a high level
- Troubleshoot, resolve and document incidents as assigned by team lead
- Liaise with end users, customers, third party service providers and business partners as required
- Pro-active monitoring of automated alerts and taking appropriate action
- Manage access according to approved policies
- Develop and maintain supporting documentation
- Ability to work varied hours to accommodate standard off shift change windows and support a 7 x 24 operation
- Technical diploma/degree in a related technical discipline supplemented with Cisco certification
- Extensive experience with Cisco Switches and Routers with a strong knowledge of Cisco ASA Firewalls and ISR Routers
- Good working knowledge of Data Communication Protocols with knowledge in QoS
- Strong Communication skills and customer service orientation
- ITIL certification is preferred
Come to WBM and write your own story. WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That's why in addition to medical, dental and disability coverage, we also provide you an attractive company pension plan (after 2 years).
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.