The Storyboard icon allows you to curate your own content, mapping your own needs and interests as you go.
WBM utilizes a process-driven service delivery methodology designed to provide excellence in communication, end user satisfaction and onsite service. This methodology was specifically cited by Channel Elite Award Panelists as they named WBM Canada’s Best Service Organization in Canada.
The WBM service methodology is driven by world class levels in First Call Resolution, First Call Effectiveness, and Resolution Time. To deliver in these areas, investment requirements include:
• Customized parts caches in each WBM GPS tracked support vehicle
• A remote resolution service desk for call avoidance and technical preparedness
• Dedicated Service Delivery Coordinators and Managers working from each WBM Infrastructure Operations Centre
• Customized and ongoing WBMCARES training for every technical professional
• The WBM Total Call procedure, a 40 point checklist for comprehensive equipment maintenance, cleaning, testing, and inspection on every call
In 2011, WBM earned a Pros Elite 100 designation as one of the Top 100 Managed Print providers in North America. Member organizations are evaluated against elite standards in the print service industry, and their own peers. In order to maintain a Pros Elite 100 designation, each organization is required to re-validate their achievements annually against benchmark targets. Successful member organizations are deemed to be the best service organizations in North America – a standing that WBM is proud to uphold today.
WBM currently provides print service for our clients in over 905 cities and towns across North America through what is now one of Canada’s largest technical print teams, and through a comprehensive network of thoroughly vetted partners that are established leaders within their respective geographies.
Print services dashboards tracking net promoter scoring, first call effectiveness, deployment counts, remote device status, and GPS support vehicle locations in real time from WBM’s Western Canadian infrastructure operations centers.