Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Carlyle Printers, Service & Supplies is searching for a highly organized Accounts Payable Specialist with a minimum of 3 years related experience. This position will handle a variety of accounting and administrative functions in a growing dynamic environment. There is an opportunity to grow with the organization and be part of a great team of people located in Carlyle’s Winnipeg office.
- The ideal candidate will have accounting experience that is relevant to the responsibilities.
- Related education is considered an asset.
- Attention to detail and organization
- Time and priority management
- Accounts payable and vendor maintenance;
- Payment run planning;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Various core accounting general ledger entries and reconciliations;
- Coverage of other accounting and administrative areas including accounts receivable and customer invoicing; AND
- Special projects – as required.
Join the Carlyle Team!
- One of the fastest growing Print Management and IT Solution Providers in Western Canada.
- Learn and collaborate with the best in the industry.
- Supportive team members who are passionate about providing exceptional sales, service and solutions.
- Flexible benefits programs including health, medical, dental and life.
- Lucrative RRSP program.
- Access to personal development and training programs.
- Social Committee events, BBQ’s, Carlyle RRSP contributions and much more.
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with opportunities for career growth and advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental, and disability coverage, we also provide you with an attractive group RRSP. WBM is committed to meaningful community engagement across Western Canada. As a member of our team, you will have opportunities to get involved and contribute to our community work, which is some of the work we are most proud of!
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in Carlyle Printers, Service & Supplies powered by WBM Technologies.
Join our team, and write your own story.