More and more, organizations across Western Canada are seeking ways to drive technology innovation and digital transformation into their business, and to see information technology as a strategic pillar of the value they provide. WBM Technologies is seeking to expand our team of Business Analysts as we continue to grow across Western Canada.
As a Business Analyst with WBM Technologies, you are a vital link between the IT environments we design and deliver, and the business outcomes our solutions must achieve. You will interact with business stakeholders across an impressive client portfolio to identify desired business outcomes and objectives. You will contribute to business requirements gathering, including personal interactions with end users within an organization, uncovering potential opportunities for technology to impact how they work from a productivity, collaboration, and business intelligence perspective. You will make recommendations in prioritization and measurement of desired outcomes while working with our teams and specialists in designing technology solutions in order to best achieve these results. You will be involved in executive governance sessions to review actual metrics around the performance of their technology in delivering on planned results, and chart future roadmaps toward continuing to drive innovation and technology advancement within our client organizations.
- Core business understanding. The ability to identify and develop a business case, including problem solving, critical thinking, design thinking, and cost benefit analysis.
- Verbal Communication Skills. The ability to be engaging and charismatic as a strong communicator, presenting ideas in a concise fashion and asking insightful questions to collect ideas and information from stakeholders.
- Meeting and Presentation Skills. Hosting meetings, both internal team discussions and external Executive Governance sessions, including the ability to facilitate workshops and present findings and results.
- Strong Listening Skills. Ability to listen and absorb information in requirements gathering, and capturing end user sentiment that is subjective in nature.
- Time Management. Ensuring that you and your team are able to manage tasks, and deliver on commitments across multiple projects in a timely manner, including setting expectations, understanding priorities, and multi-tasking.
- Documentation And Writing Skills. Requirements documents, reports, specifications, plans and analysis will require proficiency in document writing and spreadsheets that are accurate and professional in appearance and content.
- Leadership, Teamwork & Stakeholder Management. Ability to work well within team environments, providing value to your colleagues and understand how to best engage and get value in return.
The successful candidate will have a desire to be part of an exciting and growth oriented environment, contribute to the success of others, and build a career in the area of business and information technology. 2-3 years of experience in a similar role(s), or a post-secondary background supporting the above skills is preferred.
If you are a self-motivated individual with a desire to pursue this opportunity, email your resume to email@example.com or via the form below.
*** Must be willing to relocate ***
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Join our team, and write your own story.