Location: Regina, Saskatoon, Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg
In this role, you will analyze data and customer needs to design world-class Enterprise Service Desk solutions for WBM’s clients across Western Canada. While some onsite work is required, most work is flexible and can be done from home or any of our office locations.
Using your analytical and business skills, you will identify client needs and build and implement solutions that deliver on those needs. This work includes the onboarding of new enterprise service desk clients and the delivery of special projects for existing clients focused on the optimization of resources, processes, and knowledge management. Your work will include analyzing trends, gathering client requirements, and documentation.
- Experience in project management or business analysis demonstrating a proven ability to solve problems and manage multiple projects to success.
- Critical thinking and analytics skills.
- Experience in analysis of information and identification and interpretation of trends in large amounts of data.
- Ability to develop knowledge, prepare detailed documentation, and summarize data to deliver for training, discovery workshops, and outcome documents. Ability to identify problems and recommend improvements based on processes or systems analysis, including building the buy-in from team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, subject matter experts, and stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills; experience working with diverse teams and within a multi-vendor, multi-site environment.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask and prioritize competing requirements.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with strong collaboration skills.
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with opportunities for career growth and advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental, and disability coverage, we also provide you with an attractive group RRSP. WBM is committed to meaningful community engagement across Western Canada. As a member of our team, you will have opportunities to get involved and contribute to our community work, which is some of the work we are most proud of!
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Join our team, and write your own story.