Client Solution Analyst
Location: Regina, Winnipeg, Saskatchewan
The Client Solution Analyst is dedicated to supporting the development and creation of innovative business solutions within the WBM Data & Security practice. In this role you will help move opportunities through the pre-sales and solution creation process, supporting the growth of the WBM Data & Security practice through the analysis, design and creation of customer solutions, documentation and presentation materials.
You will help position WBM Technologies based on our innovations, successes, and capabilities; translating the outcomes that our current and potential customers are seeking into managed technology solutions, challenging the status quo and driving key innovations. Through detailed analysis and creative deduction, you will be responsible to display information in a convincing manner and translating data into business relevant information and content. In building and developing these solutions, it is expected that you will create valuable customer outcomes that are measured, managed, and reported on in a way that make our customers heroes.
- 50% – Support the growth of the WBM Data and Security practice through the assessment, roadmap creation and presentation of managed services strategies to net new client opportunities.
- 30% – Contribute to transformational shifts in the Western Canadian business community by helping to effectively position WBM Managed Services. Develop, communicate and provide business impacting solutions that enable digital transformation.
- 20% – Work with internal teams and external partners to manage forecast demand, and continually evolve solutions to be driving new waves of value for the WBM Client Community.
- Energetic, motivated, and determined to succeed in helping to grow a nationally recognized managed services practice
- Ability to simplify complex solutions and concepts
- IT experience an asset, but being an intelligent individual who is committed to our exciting success as a company will be critical
- Passion for technology, business and how the two intersect to transform
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including presentations to groups of all sizes
- Independent and proactive decision making, strong critical thinking and analytics skills, and solution-oriented problem solving
- Business acumen and comfort interacting with executives and business leaders
- Post-secondary education preferred
- Willingness to travel as required
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with opportunities for career growth and advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental, and disability coverage, we also provide you with an attractive group RRSP. WBM is committed to meaningful community engagement across Western Canada. As a member of our team, you will have opportunities to get involved and contribute to our community work, which is some of the work we are most proud of!
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Join our team, and write your own story.