Client Technology Analyst
Location: Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon
The Client Technology Analyst is dedicated to supporting the development and creation of innovative business solutions within the WBM Data & Security practice. In this role you will help move opportunities through the pre-sales and solution creation process, supporting sales and governance activities through the analysis, design and creation of customer solutions, documentation and presentation materials.
You will help position WBM Technologies based on our innovations, successes, and capabilities; translating the outcomes that our current and potential customers are seeking into managed technology solutions, challenging the status quo and driving key innovations. Through detailed analysis and creative deduction, you will be responsible to display information in a convincing manner and translating data into business relevant information and content. In building and developing these solutions, it is expected that you will create valuable customer outcomes that are measured, managed, and reported on in a way that make our customers heroes.
- 50% – Build and develop momentum with current managed services clients, through the continued development, support and governance of Technology Business Roadmaps.
- 30% – Contribute to transformational shifts in the Western Canadian business community by helping to effectively position WBM Managed Services. Develop, communicate and provide business impacting solutions that enable digital transformation.
- 20% – Work with internal teams and external partners to manage forecast demand, and continually evolve solutions to be driving new waves of value for the WBM Client Community.
- Energetic, motivated, and determined to succeed in helping to grow a nationally recognized managed services practice
- Ability to simplify complex solutions and concepts
- Prior IT experience is an asset, but being an intelligent individual who is committed to our exciting success as a company will be critical
- Passion for technology, business and how the two intersect to transform
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent and proactive decision making, strong critical thinking and analytics skills, and solution-oriented problem solving
- Business acumen and comfort interacting with executives and business leaders
- Post-secondary education preferred
- Willingness to travel as required
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with clear paths for advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental and disability coverage, we also provide you an attractive company pension plan, and a personal development program.
If you are a self-motivated individual with a desire to pursue this opportunity, email your resume to email@example.com or via the form below.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Join our team, and write your own story.