Content Marketing and Sales Enablement Lead
Location: Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon, Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Manitoba, British Columbia
Team: Marketing, Sales
As one of the fastest growing Managed IT Services companies in Western Canada, WBM Technologies specializes in providing transformational technology solutions and IT support infrastructure for organizations of all shapes and sizes. Working at WBM is often described as fast-paced, exciting, and personally rewarding. We are a fun-loving team that prides ourselves on the deep relationships we continue to build and the close ties to communities that contribute to our success.
We continually strive to develop a best-in-class experience for our client community and are looking for a talented Content Marketing and Sales Enablement Lead that can help us transform how we support both our customers and our sales professionals in our B2B setting by driving value at each stage of the client buying process.
About the Content Marketing and Sales Enablement Lead:
We are on the hunt for a talented sales and marketing professional to join our Strategic Business Development team. You are an ideal candidate if you have experience and a passion for organizing, delegating, and delivering marketing content within a B2B setting that enables our sales team. Understanding our diverse customer community and product offering will be essential in tailoring custom-fit marketing material to help our clients progress across each stage of their journey with WBM. You will be driven to be the BEST in your field and passionate to be with an organization that is committed to achieving world-class outcomes with our clients’ and their respective industries.
This role will be a hybrid role, with the ideal candidate being located in either Saskatoon or Calgary, though other locations in Western Canada will be considered for the right candidate.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to understand each departments roles and look for ways to optimize each team’s ability to collaborate and add client value
- Support strategic sales initiatives by creating valuable client facing content across multiple digital platforms for each stage of the client buying process
- Work with the team to develop and implement a content management system (CMS) or digital asset management system (DAM) that will give improved access and searchability of internal marketing content to the sales and marketing teams
- You will play a key role in understanding and communicating our customer success stories across our internal team, client community, and Western Canada
- Understand all of the current content and identify opportunities to create micro-content from existing documents/videos/etc
- Work with Product Development, Practice Area Leads, and Business Unit leaders to understand sales tool and marketing content needs
- Be able to prioritize content creation and delivery based on strategic impact on organizational growth and value add to clients
- Work with our CRM platform to identify opportunities to drive value and alignment with our strategic deal management process and marketing campaigns to create a seamless integration internally
- You are a master at digital marketing communication – you able to capture the brand voice and deliver inspiring content to your clients
- You have experience in creating industry leading content – you always stive to be the best
- You are an organized multitasker that is able to handle many diverse projects at once, meet tight deadlines, and manage current priorities
- You are proactive with an eagerness to learn new skills and take on new challenges
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or diploma in marketing, management, communications, or related field
- Preference will be given to those applicants that have past work experience as a sales enablement professional and/or content management and improvement within a B2B setting
- You have excellent research, writing, and communication skills
- You are tech savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 and are comfortable learning new tools and platforms
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with opportunities for career growth and advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental, and disability coverage, we also provide you with an attractive group RRSP. WBM is committed to meaningful community engagement across Western Canada. As a member of our team, you will have opportunities to get involved and contribute to our community work, which is some of the work we are most proud of!
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Connect with us on Facebook @wbmtech, on Twitter @wbmtech, and on LinkedIn @wbmtech.
Join our team, and write your own story.