Delivery Driver and Warehouse Associate
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Our environment is fast-paced, as hundreds of western Canada’s leading Enterprises and SMB organizations rely on the WBM team. We are looking for someone to join us at our Winnipeg facility as a Delivery Driver and Warehouse Associate. In this position your main role will be to organize daily deliveries of machines using a 2 or 3 ton truck, with other warehouse tasks assigned as needed.
Optimal candidates will possess the following skills and traits:
- Strong Customer Service Skills – experience in delivering excellence in customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
- Strong team player – able to switch tasks and assist where needed
- Strong organizational skills – our clients rely on WBM each and every day to keep their businesses up and running
- Cool under pressure supporting the just-in-time delivery of goods that is a hallmark of WBM’s success
- Attention to detail and documentation
- Computer skills required
- Ability to pick and process orders from inventory
- Takes pride in their work
- Valid Manitoba driver’s license
- Clean criminal record check along with acceptable driver’s abstract
- Ability to lift 40+lbs
- Knowledge of the city is a strong asset
The opportunity to succeed is exceptional and the opportunities to advance will be in multiple areas. Those in this position at WBM have flourished within it. Some have gone onto roles in IT and network administration, some have advanced to management positions within WBM, and some have accepted roles in IT Management within the customer organizations that they meet through their work at WBM.
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with opportunities for career growth and advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental, and disability coverage, we also provide you with an attractive group RRSP. WBM is committed to meaningful community engagement across Western Canada. As a member of our team, you will have opportunities to get involved and contribute to our community work, which is some of the work we are most proud of!
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Connect with us on Facebook @wbmtech, on Twitter @wbmtech, and on LinkedIn @wbmtech.
Join our team, and write your own story.