Delivery Driver & Warehouse Logistics Associate
Our environment is fast paced, as hundreds of western Canada’s leading Enterprises and SMB organizations rely on the WBM team. We are looking for someone to join us in our Vancouver warehouse and logistics facility as a Delivery Driver and Warehouse Logistics Associate.
Optimal candidates will possess the following skills and traits:
- Strong Customer Service Skills – experience in delivering excellence in customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
- Strong team player – able to switch tasks and assist where needed
- Strong organizational skills – our clients rely on WBM each and every day to keep their businesses up and running
- Cool under pressure supporting the just-in-time delivery of goods that is a hallmark of WBM’s success
- Attention to detail and documentation
- Some computer skills required
- Takes pride in their work
- Previous experience in a shipping and receiving warehouse environment is an asset, but not necessary
- Clean criminal record
- Good driver with a strong record of obeying all traffic laws
The opportunity to succeed is exceptional and the opportunities to advance will be in multiple areas. Those in this position at WBM have flourished within it. Some have gone onto roles in IT and network administration, some have advanced to management positions within WBM, and some have accepted roles in IT Management within the customer organizations that they meet through their work at WBM.
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with clear paths for advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental and disability coverage, we also provide you an attractive company pension plan, and a personal development program.
If you are a self-motivated individual with a desire to pursue this opportunity, email your resume to HR@WBM.ca.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Connect with us online at wbm.ca, on Facebook and Twitter @wbmtech, and on LinkedIn at
Join our team, and write your own story.