Location: Regina, Saskatoon, Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, Edmonton
At WBM, we believe in providing world-class customer service and obtaining the highest level of customer satisfaction results. We do this by gaining a deep understanding our client’s needs which, in turn, drive our client’s success. We are constantly seeking people who share this belief and are deeply passionate about providing the best customer experiences.
We are currently looking for a highly organized and detail driven individual to join our team as a Deployment Coordinator on our Data & Security Team. Reporting to the Deployments Team Lead, the Deployment Coordinator is responsible for supporting computer deployment projects within our Data and Security practice. This includes daily ticket management and maintenance, planning and scheduling work for our deployment technicians, communicating with client stakeholders and end users, handling incoming requests for equipment, updating and maintaining our knowledge base, and ensuring that deadlines are met in a timely manner. To be successful as a Deployment Coordinator, you will need to be able to manage multiple concurrent projects, work towards various deadlines, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects while maintaining WBM’s project management standards
- Ability to work towards and maintain various deadlines and timelines
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Two or more years’ experience as an IT project coordinator or project manager
- Hands-on experience with ConnectWise Manage
The opportunity to succeed is exceptional and the opportunities to advance can be created in multiple areas
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with opportunities for career growth and advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental, and disability coverage, we also provide you with an attractive group RRSP. WBM is committed to meaningful community engagement across Western Canada. As a member of our team, you will have opportunities to get involved and contribute to our community work, which is some of the work we are most proud of!
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Join our team, and write your own story.