WBM is constantly looking for unique candidates who are passionate about technology and motivated to be part of an amazing team. Our team members are accountable to themselves, their team, and the clients who believe in them. Currently, we have an opportunity available for a Deployment Technician.
In this role you will provide onsite deployment, diagnostic, audio visual and troubleshooting support to our clients. You will work in a fast-paced environment, responding to and resolving client requests with a focus on exceeding our customer’s expectations. You will be constantly learning new technology and be driven to learn and grow in your role every day.
A successful candidate will also be able to manage their territory, parts inventory, and complete reports for service calls. They will also need to be able to install or oversee the installation of equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications. We also expect the candidate to be mechanically inclined, and to be proficient in basic computer and networking skills.
These are temporary roles, and the current time frame for this position is to the end of April 2022, with a chance for extension based on performance and project needs.
- Analytical – Collects, comprehends, and applies knowledge gathered from experience.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Customer Service – Proven ability to manage difficult and/or emotional customer service situations.
- Communication – Speaks and writes in clear and persuasive language in positive or negative situations.
- Teamwork – Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Organizational Support – Completes administrative tasks thoroughly and on time, while following organizational best practices.
- Time Management – Prioritizes and plans work activities efficiently.
- Punctuality – Takes pride in being at work and ready for work on time and arriving at customer sites on time.
- Dependability – Follows instructions and procedures and responds to management direction positively.
- Proven history of excellent experience in service coordination, scheduling, and dispatch.
- Desire to help build, and be part of, a close-knit team.
- 2+ years’ experience completing similar work.
- Amazingly strong organizational skills.
- Customer Service Skills.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Join our team, and write your own story.