Deployment Technician – Managed Print
Location: Calgary, Winnipeg, Alberta, Manitoba
Team: Technician, Managed Print
WBM Technologies is one of the leading IT services and solutions organizations in Western Canada. Our clients count us on every single day to provide them with industry leading products and services. As a result of our commitment to our client community we are currently looking for a Printer and Copier Repair Technician to join our growing team.
Printer & Copier Deployment Technician
WBM is the leading managed print company in Western Canada. Our clients, from the largest enterprises to the smallest business count on WBM to make print strategic. The Deployment Technician is a crucial piece in providing the first impression to New and Existing clients on how WBM provides excellent service.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Passion for print – previous experience with printer repair specifically Ricoh and HP
- Strong Customer Service Skills – experience in delivering excellence in customer satisfaction for internal and external clients.
- Strong organizational skills, able to multitask and communicate to both the client and WBM on the status of printer installation
- Driven to be the best – able to follow WBM’s PRO’s Elite standard
- Strong team player, able to switch tasks and help out where needed
- Cool under pressure – able to make quick decisions
- Willingness to travel out of town and/or province
- Capable to lift 50+ pounds
- Valid driver’s license
- PDI+, A+ and/or N+ would be an asset, but not a requirement
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with opportunities for career growth and advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental, and disability coverage, we also provide you with an attractive group RRSP. WBM is committed to meaningful community engagement across Western Canada. As a member of our team, you will have opportunities to get involved and contribute to our community work, which is some of the work we are most proud of!
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Learn more about the benefits of working at WBM, our team, and our culture, here.
Join our team, and write your own story.