Digital Advisory Strategist
Location: Regina, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Team: Data & Security
The Digital Advisory Strategist is dedicated to helping to build and grow the WBM Managed Services community within Data & Security. In this role you will work to propel our customers forward in a planned and intentional way, while generating increases in both recurring and project revenue. In this role you will also help to turn the flywheel and support the team to showcase the innovations and outcomes of our customers in a way that makes them heroes.
The primary objective of this role will be to help position WBM Technologies based on our innovations, successes, and capabilities; translating the outcomes that our current and potential customers are seeking into managed technology solutions, challenging the status quo and driving key innovations. Through detailed analysis and creative deduction, you will be responsible to display information in a convincing manner and translating data into business relevant information and content. In doing this you will:
- Support the growth of WBM Data & Security practice Solutions through the qualification and vetting of the right customers
- Create and help customers execute on Digital Roadmap’s and generate growth through the alignment of services, projects and solutions
- Act as a trusted advisor and customer advocate to be the business facing technical champion of customers, aligning both WBM and Customer teams to execute on a shared vision with velocity that matches the customer need
- Work closely with vendors, partners and channel alliances to drive alignment and growth
- Work with internal teams and external partners to manage forecast demand, and continually evolve solutions to be driving new waves of value for the WBM Client Community.
- 5+ Years in a Sales, Technical Sales or Pre-Sales role with experience helping customers through multi stage projects
- Energetic, motivated, and determined to succeed in helping to grow a nationally recognized managed services practice
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including presentations to groups of all sizes
- Ability to simplify complex solutions and concepts
- IT experience is an asset, but overall curiosity and ability to learn is a must!
- Passion for technology and business with an understanding how the two can combine to transform an organization.
- Independent and proactive decision making, strong critical thinking and analytics skills, and solution-oriented problem solving
- Business acumen and comfort interacting with executives and business leaders
- Willingness to travel as required
- Ongoing technology solutions growth delivered through the understanding of customer business outcomes and alignment of solutions
- Creation of “Wow Factor” results for every customer
- Data & Security recurring revenue growth through managed serviced and licensing revenue
- Data & Security one-time revenue growth through project and product revenue.
- High customer satisfaction and approval rating
- Overall work ethic and attitude
- Commitment to WBM core values
- Ability to contribute and work within a team model
- Responsiveness to internal and external customer requests
- Effectiveness in delivering all assigned objectives
Works for: Director of Data & Security, Director of Technology Experience.
Works with: Account Managers, Support Services Managers, Onboarding Experience Leader, Adoption Framework Strategist, Workplace Collaboration Strategist, Data Intelligence Strategist, Technology Solutions Manager, Support Experience Innovation Leader, Service Center Manager.
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with opportunities for career growth and advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental, and disability coverage, we also provide you with an attractive group RRSP. WBM is committed to meaningful community engagement across Western Canada. As a member of our team, you will have opportunities to get involved and contribute to our community work, which is some of the work we are most proud of!
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Connect with us on Facebook @wbmtech, on Twitter @wbmtech, and on LinkedIn @wbmtech.
Join our team, and write your own story.