Enterprise Service Desk Student
Location: Saskatoon, Vancouver, Calgary, Regina, Winnipeg
The Enterprise Service Desk Student is a contract term position at WBM Technologies Inc. commencing in August 2021 on a minimum four-month term ending on December 31, 2021.
This position will initially be working from home and may transition to the WBM regional office as COVID-19 social distancing recommendations are eased in Saskatchewan.
The candidate must be studying in Technology in a post-secondary institution and must be registered to return to school in January 2021 on a full-time basis. Strong communication and interpersonal skills along with a desire to learn are key traits for this position.
WBM is proud to be partnering with TECHNATION to fund this position and a couple conditions of employment are necessary for this partnership. The successful candidate must be registered full time in a post-secondary education institution and is able to provide valid identification, such as a Passport prior to accepting the position.
- Provide Tier 1 support utilizing, best practices, knowledge base and service desk ITSM tools
- Continuously deliver a great customer experience for our clients and its end users
- Execute daily tasks involved in the whole lifecycle of incidents or service requests from receipt, detection, and discovery to resolution and closure
- Troubleshoot and analyze the symptoms, determine the urgency and where possible, provide resolution to the issue. Follow basic processes and procedures to keep accurate records of inquiries, incidents, and requests
- First point of contact to perform high level triage and diagnostics, assess problems, troubleshoot, and prioritize responses within the IT ticketing software system
- Meet or exceed in WBM’s Service Desk performance objectives, expectations, and service metrics
- Maintain a compliment of provided IT services as assigned (e.g. creating and updating accounts in Active Directory, managing distribution lists, application provisioning)
- Exposure to multiple clients, business units and IT processes to expand in education and knowledge of WBM’s operations and IT support
- Hours of work may vary and can be flexible depending on business needs
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Join our team, and write your own story.