Enterprise Service Desk – Team Enablement Coordinator
Location: Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Saskatchewan, Alberta
Team: Enterprise Service Desk
As the Team Enablement Coordinator for the Enterprise Service Desk, you are a key part of the team responsible for building, growing, and evolving a best-in-class and differentiated ESD (Enterprise Service Desk) practice to our client community.
This is a critical role and requires a positive attitude, 100% on time attendance, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to make decisions in a fast paced and challenging environment.
This role is focused on monitoring workload demand in real-time and adjusting the team to optimize availability and capacity.
WBM’s mission is to be the #1 Managed Services Provider in Western Canada and we achieve this goal by the execution of our strategic flywheel.
Enterprise Service Desk purpose statement:
“We strive to build personal relationships by creating exceptional experiences through our services. We look for opportunities to innovate and create wow factor results to make our customers heroes!”
Your work will be focused on the following three (3) objectives to create consistent and world class customer experiences.
- Adherence Monitoring and Real time Schedule Management
- Complete workforce administration activities and intraday activities including monitor and manage real-time adherence and operational needs, identify schedule inefficiencies and adjusting staffing as necessary to meet SLA (Service Level Agreement) deliverables and improve team performance.
- Report any significant variations from schedule, AHT (Average Handle Time), or analyst availability.
- Process scheduling requests and make recommendations based on coverage needs.
- Proactively identify issues that impact the team’s ability to meet service levels in real time.
- Review schedule performance across skillsets and clients and recommend real-time changes that will support ESD in achieving both individual and team objectives.
- Monitor call volume and average speed of answer (ASA) in real time and adjust schedules, breaks, and productive time to optimize interval level staffing needs.
- Assist the Team Lead and Incident Coordinators to provide adequate coverage or make decisions on queue management and coverage (e.g.: login to queue if necessary or take someone out of queue if required).
- Manage scheduling for “off queue” time (training, coaching, meetings times, follow-up work or back office off-queue time, and ad-hoc vacation requests
- Provide workforce insights through reporting
- Prepare and provide management with daily/weekly/monthly metric reports on workforce performance such as trends in attendance and adherence.
- Utilize the WFM application to review and analyze staffing activities across clients (for example, lates and absenteeism, non-productive states, volume/workload, long calls) and service level statistics to optimize daily performance.
- Frequently communicate with the Delivery Operations team on operational activity and provide recommendations to improve performance.
- Act as backup to key tasks with the Workforce Management Lead.
- Contribute to a positive work environment and enable individuals and teams to succeed
- Be an effective and responsive first point of contact when analysts need to make real-time updates to their schedule. · Improve analyst adherence through recognition of top performers and teams (celebrate successes).
- Improve analyst quality through recognition of call quality excellence (finding examples of great call quality, reporting call quality performance improvement trends and celebrating successes).
- Collaborate across the team to share best practices and provide coverage and support when required.
You are responsible for:
- Queue Management (Phone queue performance monitoring)
- Track and report on schedule adherence
- Track Staff utilization and update schedule (real-time updates)
- Conducting Call Quality monitoring and input results into Form.
- Phone System: configuring, adding, removing, and moving agents and queue membership.
You are consulted by members of the Delivery Team regularly for staff performance feedback.
You are informed by the Practice Team (Workforce Management Lead) on documented practice, service demand forecasting and overall schedule changes and by the Delivery Team on scheduling approved daily adjustments, previous day performance and current day expectations and priorities.
- Effectiveness in communicating and reporting.
- Effectiveness in delivering objectives.
- Overall work ethic and attitude.
- Commitment to WBM core values.
- Ability to contribute and work within a team model.
- High team and customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication, verbal and written; as well as interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen and communication valuable recommendations and complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills (can easily spot trends)
- Results-oriented, motivated and ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and meet all deadlines with minimal supervision
- Experience in a multi-channel support team with all current forms of customer contacts
- Knowledge of contact center metrics, agent behavioral trends (shrinkage), and other factors that affect queue and adherence reporting
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with opportunities for career growth and advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental, and disability coverage, we also provide you with an attractive group RRSP. WBM is committed to meaningful community engagement across Western Canada. As a member of our team, you will have opportunities to get involved and contribute to our community work, which is some of the work we are most proud of!
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Join our team, and write your own story.