The Finance Analyst is a newly created position reporting to the Senior Controller and Finance Manager of a rapidly growing managed technology services provider headquartered in Saskatoon, with physical operations centers located throughout Western Canada.
This position is a permanent full-time position located in Saskatoon. However, some consideration will be given to candidates who wish to have a reduced hour schedule as well as work from home and/or another geographic location in Western Canada if an exceptional fit!
The candidate should have at least three years of professional experience in an accounting firm and/or corporate role. Preference will be given to those with a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation, but candidates who have relevant post-secondary education and great experience will also be considered. The candidate should have experience and working knowledge of Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (APSE), Canadian corporate taxation, and commodity tax.
- Full-cycle reporting and preparation of month end financial statements for real estate and non-operating WBM companies;
- Reconciliation of balance sheet and subledger accounts for WBM;
- Preparation of cash position and forecasts;
- Streamlining bank and credit card reconciliation process, while identifying and implementing automation opportunities;
- Preparation and filing of monthly, quarterly, and annual commodity and recycling tax returns;
- Preparation of corporate tax returns;
- Responsibility for fixed asset accounting;
- Oversight over corporate vehicle fleet;
- Assisting team with yearend reporting and compliance;
- Backup and support for various finance roles including rebate processing, payroll and AR/AP as required;
- Understanding and assisting in other finance and purchase functions;
- Create reports to support both finance and operations;
- Assisting in continuous internal control improvements;
- Assistance in finance technology initiatives; and
- Assistance in budget and planning activities.
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with clear paths for advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental and disability coverage, we also provide you an attractive company pension plan, and a personal development program.
If you are a self-motivated individual with a desire to pursue this opportunity, email your resume to email@example.com or via the form below.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Join our team, and write your own story.