IMAC Deployment Technician
Location: Calgary, Alberta
WBM is constantly looking for unique individuals who are passionate about technology and motivated to be part of an amazing team. Our team members are accountable to themselves, their team, and their clients who believe and trust in them. Currently, we have an opportunity available for an IMAC Deployment Technician to work in onsite with our EUC clients.
The open position we have is a 3-month term to start, with the possibility of an extension.
In this technical position, you will provide onsite or remote deployment and IMAC (Install, Move, Add, Change) services to our clients. You will work in a fast-paced environment, responding to and resolving client requests with a focus on exceeding our customer’s expectations. You will be constantly learning new technology and be driven to learn and grow in your role every day.
- Analytical – Collects, comprehends, and applies knowledge gathered from experience
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Customer Service – Proven ability to manage difficult and/or emotional customer service situations
- Communication – Speaks and writes in clear and persuasive language in positive or negative situations
- Teamwork – Desire to help build, and be part of, a close-knit team
- Organizational Support – Amazingly strong organizational skills and completes administrative tasks thoroughly and on time, while following organizational best practices
- Time Management – Prioritizes and plans work activities efficiently
- Punctuality – Takes pride in being at work and ready for work on time and arriving at customer sites on time
- Dependability – Follows instructions and procedures and responds to management direction positively
- Ability to write in both French and English
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of previous IMAC experience
- Good communication, time management and mathematical skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Attention to detail and documentation – you take pride in your work
- Basic knowledge of desktops, laptops, printers, tablets, mobile phones, and computer-related peripherals
- Clean criminal record and driving abstract
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with opportunities for career growth and advancement. At WBM we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health, they also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental and disability coverage, we also provide you with an attractive group RRSP. WBM is committed to meaningful community engagement across Western Canada. As a member of our team, you will have opportunities to get involved and contribute to our community work, which is some of the work we are most proud of.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Learn more about the benefits of working at WBM, our team, and our culture, here.
Join our team, and write your own story.