IT Operations Manager
WBM is currently looking for an IT Operations Manager to join our growing team.
As a member of the End User Computing team, your work will contribute to our overall goal of becoming the #1 Managed Services provider in Western Canada. Your primary role will be managing a team of End User Computing Specialists tasked with providing enterprise level services.
The effectiveness of our services delivery, communications and our intimate understanding of the customers’ environments, business objectives and the role IT plays in their organizations are competitive advantages and key market differentiators for WBM. In this role, you will be key in ensuring the delivery of a consistent, best-in-class customer experience.
- Effectively manage a team of technical and administrative resources, focusing on client outcomes and continuous operational improvements
- Work to ensure a positive and productive work environment for your employees
- Ensure achievement of stated SLA and Client(s) objectives, including meeting operational and strategic commitments
- Plan and execute effective Operational Governance with assigned client(s).
- Create and publish operational reporting for assigned client(s), including SLA reporting and call statistics
- Analyze metrics and information to identify opportunities in process and technology to deliver continuous improvement
- Liaise with other departments, vendors, and partners in order to escalate relevant issues
- Build positive working relationships with all WBM personnel and WBM’s clients
- Consistently deliver a great customer experience
- Minimum 5 years IT management experience.
- In depth knowledge of providing desktop technology services
- Good understanding of technology and the role it plays in business
- Proven history and passion for providing great customer service
- Knowledge of how an enterprise IT department functions and experience working in one
- Strong understanding of IT Service Management and ITIL
- Strong skills with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to contribute and work within a team model
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with clear paths for advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental and disability coverage, we also provide you an attractive company pension plan, and a personal development program.
If you are a self-motivated individual with a desire to pursue this opportunity, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the form below.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Join our team, and write your own story.