Location: Calgary, Alberta
Team: Client Facing, Data & Security
We are looking for an experienced M365 Educator to join our team. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in SharePoint and overall digital transformation. As an M365 Educator, you will be responsible for developing and delivering training programs to help our client community learn how to use Microsoft 365 tools effectively.
- Develop and deliver training programs on Microsoft 365 tools, including SharePoint, Teams, and OneDrive.
- Create training materials such as user guides, videos, and presentations.
- Work with clients to identify training needs and develop customized training programs.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and make improvements as needed.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Microsoft 365 features and updates
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in developing and delivering training programs.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft 365 tools, including SharePoint, Teams, and OneDrive.
- Experience with digital transformation initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with opportunities for career growth and advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental, and disability coverage, we also provide you with an attractive group RRSP. WBM is committed to meaningful community engagement across Western Canada. As a member of our team, you will have opportunities to get involved and contribute to our community work, which is some of the work we are most proud of!
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Learn more about the benefits of working at WBM, our team, and our culture, here.
Join our team, and write your own story.