Managed IT Services: Client Solutions Analyst
Location: Calgary, Vancouver, Saskatoon, Regina, Edmonton
The Client Solutions Analyst is dedicated to helping our growing Managed IT Solutions practice across Western Canada. In this role you will work with the team to assess new client environments, build client technology roadmaps and present an overall technology vision to prospective customers.
You will help position WBM Technologies based on our innovations, successes, and capabilities; translating the outcomes that our potential customers are seeking into managed technology solutions, challenging the status quo and driving key innovations.
Through analysis and creative deduction, you will be responsible to display information in a convincing manner and translating key findings and data into business relevant information. In building and developing these solutions, it is expected that you will create valuable customer outcomes that are measured, managed, and reported on in a way that make our customers heroes.
If you possess the unique attributes of being technically inclined, with an outgoing personality that thrives working directly with people – this is the role for you.
- 50% – Work with internal and external teams on completing an established client discovery process working to assess the end user sentiment, technology footprint and executive vision for prospective customers
- 30% – Support the WBM Account Management team with client meetings, presentation and delivery of client facing technology roadmaps.
- 20% – Learn from our team, partners and customers to become an expert in helping the WBM Client Community find new ways to leverage technology.
- Experience in a sales, customer service or business analysis role
- IT experience is an asset, but overall curiosity and ability to learn is a must!
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including presentations to groups of all sizes
- Ability to simplify complex solutions and concepts
- Passion for technology and business, with an understanding how the two can combine to transform an organization.
- Independent and proactive decision making, strong critical thinking and analytics skills, and solution-oriented problem solving
- Business acumen and comfort interacting with executives and business leaders
- Energetic, motivated, and determined to succeed in helping to grow a nationally recognized managed services practice
- Willingness to travel as required
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with clear paths for advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental and disability coverage, we also provide you an attractive company pension plan, and a personal development program.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Join our team, and write your own story.