Manager – End User Computing Strategy
Location: Regina, Saskatoon, Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg
About End User Computing:
The WBM End User Computing practice is experiencing rapid growth in helping WBM’s enterprise clients with scalable ‘as a service’ solutions and governance to manage all components of the end user technology lifecycle. This includes the support of transition to a modern workplace, device lifecycle management, licensing and asset management and overall strategic guidance. Working with several of Western Canada’s leading enterprises, this practice area is looking to continue to add scale to support, foster and accelerate the current trajectory.
The role of Manager, End User Computing Strategy is dedicated to the creation of scalable business solutions within the WBM End User Computing practice, including helping to move opportunities through the pre-sales and solution creation process. In building these solutions, it is expected that you will create valuable customer outcomes that are measured, managed, and reported on in a way that make our customers heroes.
As the Manager, End User Computing Strategy, you will position WBM Technologies based on our innovations, successes, and capabilities; translating the outcomes our customers and potential customers are seeking into managed technology solutions, challenge the status quo, and driving our client engagements forward. You will provide overall business leadership and a start-up mentality to a new enterprise clientele; working to assess, build and close ongoing End User Computing opportunities that generate both new product sales, and net new recurring revenue.
- 50% – Contribute to transformational shifts in the Western Canadian business community by helping to effectively position WBM End User Computing Services to new enterprise organizations within the Western Canadian business community. Develop, communicate and provide business impacting solutions that enable organizations to achieve scale and deliver solutions on a broad scale.
- 30% – Build and develop momentum with current end user computing clients, contributing to executive governance and strategic roadmap discussions.
- 20% – Work with internal teams and external partners to manage forecast demand, and continually evolve solutions to be driving new waves of value for the WBM Client Community.
- A qualified candidate would be located in Saskatoon, Regina, Winnipeg, Vancouver or Calgary, we are looking for the right person rather than a geography
- Energetic, motivated, and determined to succeed in helping to grow a nationally recognized managed services practice
- Ability to simplify complex solutions and concepts
- IT experience an asset, but being an intelligent individual who is committed to our exciting success as a company will be critical
- Passion for technology, business and how the two intersect to transform
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong business acumen and comfort interacting with executives and business leaders
- Post-secondary education preferred
- Willingness to travel
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with clear paths for advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental and disability coverage, we also provide you an attractive company pension plan, and a personal development program.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Join our team, and write your own story.