Marketing Content and Sales Enablement Manager
Location: Winnipeg, Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon, Vancouver, Calgary, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Manitoba, British Columbia
Team: Marketing, Sales
As one of the fastest growing Managed IT Services companies in Western Canada, WBM Technologies specializes in providing transformational technology solutions and IT support infrastructure for organizations of all shapes and sizes. Working at WBM is often described as fast-paced, exciting, and personally rewarding. We are a fun-loving team that prides ourselves on the deep relationships we continue to build and the close ties to communities that contribute to our success.
We continually strive to develop a best-in-class experience for our client community and are looking for a talented Marketing Content and Sales Enablement Manager that can help us transform how we support both our customers and our sales professionals by driving value at each stage of the customer buying process.
About the Marketing Content and Sales Enablement Manager Role:
We are on the hunt for a talented sales and marketing professional to join our Strategic Business Development team. You are an ideal candidate if you have experience and a passion for organizing, delegating, and delivering marketing content within a B2B setting that enables our sales team. Understanding our diverse customer community and product offering will be essential in tailoring custom-fit marketing material to help our clients progress across each stage of their journey with WBM. You will be driven to be the BEST in your field and passionate to be with an organization that is committed to achieving world-class outcomes with our clients’ and their respective industries.
This role will be a hybrid role, with the ideal candidate being located in Saskatoon or Calgary, though other locations in Western Canada will be considered for the right candidate.
- Work with the team to develop and implement a content management system (CMS) or digital asset management system (DAM) that will give improved access and searchability of internal marketing content to the sales and marketing teams
- You will play a key role in understanding and communicating our customer success stories across our internal team, client community, and Western Canada
- Lead the process in identifying content gaps and creating content that aligns with our client buying journey
- Understand all of the current content and identify opportunities to create micro-content from existing documents/videos/etc
- Work with Product Development, Practice Area Leads, and Business Unit leaders to understand sales tool and marketing content needs
- Work with Product Development, Practice Area Leads, and Business Unit leaders to understand sales tool and content needs
- Be able to prioritize content creation and delivery based on strategic impact on organizational growth and value add to clients
- Work with our CRM platform to identify opportunities to drive value and alignment with our strategic deal management process and marketing campaigns to create a seamless integration internally
- Understand and positively impact our ability to tell and share client success stories, both internally and within our client community
- You are an organized multitasker that is able to handle many diverse projects at once, meet tight deadlines, and manage current priorities
- You have experience in establishing a deep understanding of brand voice and incorporating into strategic customer content
- You are passionate about being a thought leader within Marketing and Sales Enablement, being able to stay on top of the latest frameworks and tools that could advance our organization
- You are proactive with an eagerness to learn new skills and take on new challenges
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or diploma in marketing, management, communications, or related field
- Preference will be given to those applicants that have past work experience as a sales enablement professional and/or content management and improvement within a B2B setting
- You have excellent research, writing, and communication skills
- You are tech savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 and are comfortable learning new tools and platform
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with opportunities for career growth and advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental, and disability coverage, we also provide you with an attractive group RRSP. WBM is committed to meaningful community engagement across Western Canada. As a member of our team, you will have opportunities to get involved and contribute to our community work, which is some of the work we are most proud of!
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Connect with us on Facebook @wbmtech, on Twitter @wbmtech, and on LinkedIn @wbmtech.
Join our team, and write your own story.