Location: Vancouver, Calgary, Saskatoon, Regina, Winnipeg
As one of the fastest growing Managed IT Services companies in Western Canada, WBM Technologies specializes in providing transformational technology solutions and IT support infrastructure for organizations of all shapes and sizes. Working at WBM is often described as fast-paced, exciting, and personally rewarding. We are a fun-loving team that prides our selves on the deep relationships we continue to build and the close ties to communities that contribute to our success.
We continually strive to develop a best-in-class experience for our client community and are looking for a talented Marketing Coordinator that can help us tell the stories of our customer heroes, amplifying these stories through digital and print mediums, helping connect our clients, partners, and communities together.
About the Marketing Coordinator Role:
We are on the hunt for a talented Marketing Coordinator to join our team of in-house and contract marketers. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, research, data analysis, digital marketing, and social media. The position will be remote for the foreseeable future and is open to individuals living in Western Canada.
The Marketing Coordinator role requires an openness to flexibility and change as responsibilities and activities will evolve as our team grows.
- Liaise with Sales Team about Marketing campaign plans, deliverables, requests, etc
- Manage HubSpot CRM data and target accounts
- Work with a Project Manager to ensure that content deliverables from creators are completed on schedule
- Create social posts and engage on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook profiles
- Maintain and update internal resources (content libraries, planner tasks, sales support collateral)
- Assist with tracking and management of leads and prepare various marketing reports
- Conduct industry, competitor and other research as required
- Manage and report on technology partner coop funding activities
- Research and identify RFP sources and maintain a calendar of RFP activities
- Support RFP responses, working with our internal RFP team
- Work with Sales to host virtual events, organize meetings, distribute SWAG, etc
- Be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines
- Be proactive with an eagerness to learn new skills and take on new challenges
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or diploma in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Have past work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Have excellent research, writing, and communication skills
- Be tech savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 and be comfortable learning new tools and platforms
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with clear paths for advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental and disability coverage, we also provide you an attractive company pension plan, and a personal development program.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Join our team, and write your own story.