Microsoft Endpoint Management Specialist
Location: Saskatoon, Regina, Vancouver, Winnipeg, Calgary
Join a team of passionate thought leaders in a dynamic and collaborative environment!
WBM’s award-winning End User Computing team is growing fast and we’re looking for our next Microsoft Endpoint Management Specialist to join us and continue to build our Modern Workplace services into world-class client engagements. Our Endpoint Management Specialists are considered Subject Matter Experts in the field who possess excellent communication skills and thrive at being the main point of contact in complex projects.
Supporting our internal professional services delivery teams, the successful candidate will help build and provide solutions using modern endpoint management solutions such as Windows 10, Intune, Microsoft Endpoint Manager, and Autopilot.
Integrating with our client community, the successful candidate will lead projects of various size and scope to design, develop and implement modern security solutions leveraging Microsoft M365 and other enterprise tools such as Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Intune, and ConfigMgr.
- Post-secondary diploma and appropriate experience desired.
- Certifications in MCSE Core, MCSE Mobility, MCSE Productivity and ITIL desired.
Knowledge and working experience in the following technologies:
- Microsoft PowerShell scripting
- Microsoft Endpoint Management Configuration Manager (MECM/SCCM) – Server/Infrastructure Implementation
- Microsoft Endpoint Management Configuration Manager (MECM/SCCM) - Software Updates, Application deployments, Automated Deployment Rules, Alerting, Operating System Deployment, Operating System In-Place Upgrade, Custom Reporting
- Microsoft SQL Server/Infrastructure Implementation
- Microsoft SQL Management Experience
- Microsoft M365 – Management & Deployment
- 1E Software Suite – Tachyon, Nomad, AppClarity
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016/2019 – Deployment & Management
- Microsoft Windows 10 – Deployment & Management
- Microsoft Endpoint Management (Intune)- MDM, Autopilot, Software Updates, Application Deployments, In-Place Upgrades
- Microsoft Azure, Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy
- Microsoft Bitlocker management
- Microsoft PowerBI
- Experience with setup and management of Certificate Authorities, Including Active Directory Certificate Services
- Connectwise Suite Experience – Automate, Manage
- ServiceNOW Experience
Some travel may be required to fulfill the requirements of this position.
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with clear paths for advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental and disability coverage, we also provide you an attractive company pension plan, and a personal development program.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Join our team, and write your own story.