Print Deployment Coordinator
Location: Regina, Saskatoon, Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg
WBM believes that our Service Teams can challenge the status quo to deliver the best customer experiences in the world. If you would like to take the next step in your career, are a team player, persevering, friendly, cool under pressure, and have exceptional communication skills, we would love to meet you!
This is a full-time position working with WBM’s sales and service teams to manage customer Service Level Agreements, coordinate our technical services team and perform tasks as assigned by the Print Services Delivery Manager. As a Print Deployment Coordinator, you will combine your experience in managing complex and ever-changing priorities with your superior customer service, communication and organizational skills.
You will work as part of our service coordination team to bring a great on-site experience to one of our major clients Saskatchewan and potentially across Canada.
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Manage ever changing priorities
- Selfless team player
- Ability to switch tasks and help out where needed
- Desire to help others succeed
- Cool under pressure
- Can-do attitude
- Friendly personality
- Proven history of excellence experience in service coordination, scheduling, and dispatch
- Desire to help build, and be part of, a close-knit team
- 2+ year’s past experience completing similar work
- Amazingly strong organizational skills
- Strong Skills with Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
- Customer Service Skills
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with clear paths for advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental and disability coverage, we also provide you an attractive company pension plan, and a personal development program.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Join our team, and write your own story.