Print Program Manager
In this position, you will be leading the implementation and operation of a Provincial Print Program for one of WBMs’ clients. The role requires the ability to design, organize, and facilitate multiple concurrent project and operational activities among a wide variety of internal and end-user stakeholders. Comprehensive knowledge and experience with project management, print technology, IT infrastructure, and IT operations is vital. Skill in leading the development of complex processes and problem-solving activities is also essential to ensure the integrity of the Program’s policies, objectives, services, and deliverables. The role requires the ability to lead, coordinate, and supervise multiple internal and external resource teams.
- Leadership and project management on large enterprise implementations
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Customer Relationships
- Communication – Speaks and writes in clear and persuasive language in positive or negative situations.
- Teamwork and development – Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Accountability and dependability
- Mediating and negotiating
- Understanding of ITIL and Service Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science, Computer Science, and 10+ years overall experience in progressive Information Technology roles, including print program management, organization development, team development, with management of end-point computing, infrastructure, digital document, and print technologies. A combination of education and suitable work experience will be considered.
- Skill in organization development, leadership techniques, team development, facilitation, communication, policy writing, problem solving, and customer relationship management.
- Experience in developing and leading large enterprise information technology projects or large enterprise information technology operational environments, including comprehensive knowledge and experience with print technology and associated infrastructure and application systems.
- Demonstrated skill in utilization of ITIL best practices and ITSM toolsets.
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills.
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with opportunities for career growth and advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental, and disability coverage, we also provide you with an attractive group RRSP. WBM is committed to meaningful community engagement across Western Canada. As a member of our team, you will have opportunities to get involved and contribute to our community work, which is some of the work we are most proud of!
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Join our team, and write your own story.