Location: Edmonton, Calgary
WBM is looking for a unique candidate who is passionate about technology, and motivated to be part of an amazing team. Our team members are accountable to themselves, their team, and the clients who believe in them. Currently we have an opportunity available for a Printer/Copier Technician.
In this technical position, you will provide onsite diagnostic, repair, and deployment services to our local clients. You will work in a fast-paced environment, responding to and resolving client requests with a focus on exceeding our customer’s expectations. You will be constantly learning new technology and be driven to learn and grow in your role every day.
A successful candidate will also be able to manage their territory, parts inventory, and complete reports for service calls. They will also need to be able to install or oversee the installation of equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications. We also expect the candidate to be mechanically inclined, and to be proficient in basic computer and networking skills.
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Analytical – Collects, comprehends, and applies knowledge gathered from experience.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Customer Service – Proven ability to manage difficult and/or emotional customer service situations.
- Communication – Speaks and writes in clear and persuasive language in positive or negative situations.
- Teamwork – Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Organizational Support – Completes administrative tasks thoroughly and on time, while following organizational best practices.
- Time Management – Prioritizes and plans work activities efficiently
- Punctuality – Takes pride in being at work and ready for work on time and arriving at customer sites on time.
- Dependability – Follows instructions and procedures, and responds to management direction positively.
- HP Printer/MFP Certifications and Training
- Ricoh Printer/MFP Certifications and Training
- Lexmark Printer/MFP Certifications and Training
- Any additional manufacturer Certifications & Training
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with clear paths for advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental and disability coverage, we also provide you an attractive company pension plan, and a personal development program.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Join our team, and write your own story.