Location: Saskatoon, Vancouver, Regina, Calgary, Winnipeg
We are currently looking for dedicated, driven, and enthusiastic individual who will thrive in an environment that welcomes innovation. Our Enterprise IT Services team is looking for an analytical individual with a passion for learning and enjoys thinking outside the box to join the team as a Project Analyst.
You will assist in the competitive analysis, performance trending and implementation of both operational and project initiatives focused on the Enterprise Service Desk and End-User Computing work streams. Working both within the organization and its clients, you will be supporting initiatives focused on optimization of resources, processes and knowledge management. This includes the onboarding of enterprise IT engagements and delivery of special projects that improve workplace strategy; added value initiatives; and aligning key performance metrics with client implementations and project performance. A key part of your role will include capturing trends, gaps, and gathering client requirements to translate data into relevant templates, material, and documentation.
As a core member of the WBM technology office, you will contribute to projects that promote continuous improvements for standardization and develop formal workflows, reporting systems, applications and processes that lead to the efficiency and effectiveness of the department by improved use of automation, systems, and technology. You will contribute to the successful adoption of strategies, best practices, new processes and tools including delivering change management strategies throughout the process.
- 2-5 years’ experience in project management or business analysis — proven ability to solve problems and manage multiple projects to timely and accurate completion
- Knowledge about or direct experience with Enterprise projects or working in the IT Services sector focused on the development of tools and relationships
- This role requires independent and proactive decision making, strong critical thinking and analytics skills, and solution oriented problem solving
- Conduct analysis of information and identify and interpret trends in large amounts of data with a natural curiosity to identify relationships and causes
- Advanced computer skills and other related technology
- Experience with Business Intelligence solution requirements gathering, or implementing information analytics an asset
- Ability to identify problems and recommend improvements based on process or systems analysis, including building the buy-in from team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, subject matter experts, and both internal and external stakeholders
- A versatile storyteller, able to assemble, create and communicate information in a convincing manner
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills; experience working with diverse teams and within a multi-vendor, multi-site/staff environment
- Contribute to building and executing the benefits realization roadmap of new initiatives or current projects undertaken
- Providing problem solving strategies, decision support information, and issue resolution for project teams
- Deliver work products and reports based on various sets of data and input from resources. Capture key trends, gaps, and gather and document client requirements to translate data into tangible actions and outcomes
- Work with a selection of technology products and ITSM tools that must scale to the changing technology demands and increasing appetite for information from internal and external stakeholders.
- Implementing, documenting and communicating new procedures to clients or Operations teams. Ensuring effective implementation of solutions and change management
- Creating and overseeing manageable workflow processes of multiple projects to completion, including prioritization, quality assurance, and on-time delivery
- Define and perform quality assurance on BI deliverables
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with clear paths for advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental and disability coverage, we also provide you an attractive company pension plan, and a personal development program.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Join our team, and write your own story.