Location: Saskatoon, Regina, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary
At WBM, we believe in providing world-class customer service and obtaining the highest level of customer satisfaction results. We do this by gaining a deep understanding our client’s needs which, in turn, drive our client’s success. We are constantly seeking people who share this belief and are deeply passionate about providing the best customer experiences.
We are currently looking for a highly organized and detail driven individual to join our team as a Project Coordinator. Reporting to the Manager of Projects & Solutions, the Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting IT projects within our Data and Security practice. This includes monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, and budgets, organizing and facilitating stakeholder meetings, creating and maintaining project documentation, managing ongoing project risks and changes, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner. To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to manage multiple concurrent projects, work towards various deadlines, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Two or more years’ experience as an IT project coordinator or project manager
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects while maintaining WBM’s project management standards
- Ability to work towards and maintain various deadlines and timelines
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Hands-on experience with ConnectWise Manage and Teamwork Projects
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with clear paths for advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental and disability coverage, we also provide you an attractive company pension plan, and a personal development program.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Join our team, and write your own story.