Project Solutions Analyst
Location: Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon, Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Manitoba, British Columbia
The Project Solutions Specialist is a new role dedicated to helping our growing Managed IT Solutions practice across Western Canada. In this role you will work with the team to identify and sell projects (both tactical and transformational) across net new accounts and an existing client community. You will help position WBM Technologies based on our innovations, successes, and capabilities; translating the outcomes that our potential customers are seeking into actionable projects and initiatives, challenging the status quo and driving key innovations. In building and developing these solutions, it is expected that you will create valuable customer outcomes that are measured, managed, and reported on in a way that make our customers heroes. If you possess the unique attributes of being technically inclined, with an outgoing personality that thrives working directly with people – this is the role for you.
- 40% – Work with both WBM and customer teams to identify new opportunities for additional projects, translate technical and business requirements, and align to customer business goals and objectives
- 40% – Support the WBM Account Management team with client meetings, presentation and delivery of net new solutions and projects
- 20% – Learn from our team, partners and customers to become an expert in helping the WBM Client Community find new ways to leverage technology If you possess the unique attributes of being organized and diligent, with a creative flair and passion for storytelling– this is the role for you.
- 5+ Years Experience in Technical Sales or Pre-Sales within complex product lines or portfolios
- Foundational understanding of networking, security, infrastructure and cloud and ability to communicate at a technical and executive level
- Passion for technology, business and how the two intersect to transform
- Independent and proactive decision making, strong critical thinking and analytics skills, and solution-oriented problem solving
- Energetic, motivated, and determined to succeed in helping to build a world class Managed Services Practise
- Ability to simplify complex solutions and concepts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including presentations to groups of all sizes
- Business acumen and comfort interacting with executives and business leaders
- Willingness to travel as required
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with opportunities for career growth and advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental, and disability coverage, we also provide you with an attractive group RRSP. WBM is committed to meaningful community engagement across Western Canada. As a member of our team, you will have opportunities to get involved and contribute to our community work, which is some of the work we are most proud of!
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Join our team, and write your own story.