Senior Project Manager
Location: Regina, Saskatoon, Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Manitoba, British Columbia
Team: Data & Security
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our team. As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of high-quality and timely projects for our customers, from initiation to closure. You will work closely with our solution architects, technical experts, account managers, and clients to ensure that the project scope, schedule, budget, and risks are well-defined and managed. You will also communicate effectively with the project stakeholders, provide regular status reports, and resolve any issues that may arise during the project lifecycle. Your ability to effectively coordinate the completion of project tasks and communicate status to project stakeholders will be crucial in ensuring reliable and efficient delivery of technology projects for our clients.
- Defining the project scope, objectives, and deliverables in collaboration with our team and the customer.
- Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan that tracks the progress, milestones, dependencies, and resources.
- Managing the project budget and ensuring that the project costs are within the agreed limits.
- Coordinating and leading the project team, including the technical experts, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Communicating effectively with the project stakeholders, providing regular status updates, and managing their expectations.
- Identifying and mitigating the project risks and issues, and escalating them when necessary.
- Ensuring that the project deliverables meet the quality standards and customer requirements.
- Conducting project reviews and lessons learned sessions, and documenting the best practices and lessons learned.
Qualifications & Skills:
- At least 5 years of experience in project management, preferably in the IT industry.
- Certifications in project management, such as PMP, PRINCE2, or Agile, are preferred.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- A customer-oriented and results-driven mindset.
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with opportunities for career growth and advancement. At WBM we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health, they also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental and disability coverage, we also provide you with an attractive group RRSP. WBM is committed to meaningful community engagement across Western Canada. As a member of our team, you will have opportunities to get involved and contribute to our community work, which is some of the work we are most proud of.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Learn more about the benefits of working at WBM, our team, and our culture, here.
Join our team, and write your own story.