Service Coordinator – End User Computing
Team: Customer Service
WBM believes that our Services Team can challenge the status quo to deliver the best customer experiences in the world. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, are a team player, persevering, friendly, composed under pressure, and have exceptional communication skills with a desire to build customer relationships, we would love to meet you!
This is a full-time position working with WBM’s sales and service teams to manage customer Service Level Agreements, coordinate our technical services team and perform tasks as assigned by the End User Computing Service Delivery Manager. As a Service Coordinator, you will combine your experience in managing complex and ever-changing priorities with your superior customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
You will work as part of our service coordination team to bring a great experience to our clients in Saskatchewan and potentially across Canada.
Optimal candidates will possess the following skills and traits:
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to build great relationships
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Manage ever-changing priorities
- Selfless team player
- Ability to switch tasks and help where needed
- Desire to help others succeed
- Composed under pressure
- Can-do attitude
- Friendly personality
- Knowledge of Ticketing Tools (example, ServiceNow)
- Basic IT knowledge to have better understanding of priorities, issues, and requests
- Proven history of excellent experience in service coordination, scheduling, and dispatch
- Knowledge of ITIL Fundamentals
- Desire to help build, and be part of, a close-knit team
- 2+ years’ experience completing similar work
- Amazingly strong organizational skills
- Strong Skills with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Customer Service Skills
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with opportunities for career growth and advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental, and disability coverage, we also provide you with an attractive group RRSP. WBM is committed to meaningful community engagement across Western Canada. As a member of our team, you will have opportunities to get involved and contribute to our community work, which is some of the work we are most proud of!
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Join our team, and write your own story.