Systems Analyst – Tier 2
Location: Regina, Saskatoon, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton
WBM is constantly looking for unique candidates who are passionate about technology, and motivated to be part of an amazing team. Our team members are accountable to themselves, their team, and the clients who believe in them.
In this role, your work will contribute to our overall goal of becoming the #1 Managed Service Provider in Western Canada. Your primary role will be as a Systems Analyst II, supporting our rapidly growing Managed Services Customer base
As a Systems Analyst II on the Central Services team, you will have exposure to multiple client environments, working daily on tasks and automation to improve the security, stability, and performance of all aspects of Backup Services, Cloud Services, as well as other areas of IT Infrastructure environments.
- Proactively identify and action improvement initiatives within customer’s environments and services, On-Premises and Cloud
- Perform root cause analysis of persistent issues, provide remediation options, and execute remediation activities
- Maintenance and Administration of On-Premises and Cloud Backup Services and supporting solutions
- Create and maintain documentation for implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting purposes
- Communication with Internal Teams and External Customers
- Effective Time Management
Minimum Qualifications (Mandatory Requirements for Job):
- 3+ Years of IT experience with progressive advancement and a desire for work on a team focused on structured problem solving and proactive initiatives
Strong knowledge of
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Platforms and Strategies
- Windows Server and Storage Platforms
- Virtualization (VMWare and Hyper-V)
- Microsoft 365
- Working knowledge of
- Azure or Similar Cloud Platforms
- Firewall and Antivirus Security Platforms
- Microsoft 365
- Veeam VMTSP
- Microsoft AZ-900 and MS-900
- Veeam VMCE
- VMWare VCP
- Sophos Certified Engineer
The opportunity to succeed is exceptional and the opportunities to advance can be created in multiple areas.
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with opportunities for career growth and advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental, and disability coverage, we also provide you with an attractive group RRSP. WBM is committed to meaningful community engagement across Western Canada. As a member of our team, you will have opportunities to get involved and contribute to our community work, which is some of the work we are most proud of!
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Join our team, and write your own story.