Systems Analyst – Tier 2
WBM is looking for a talented individual to join our Data & Security Team.
As a Systems Analyst II on the Central Services team, you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of proactive initiatives and projects directly affecting our clients. You will work on a fast-paced team with focus on root cause analysis and automation to improve the security, stability, and performance of all aspects of IT Infrastructure environments.
- Proactively identify automation and improvement initiatives for technical environments
- Perform root cause analysis of persistent issues, provide remediation options, and execute remediation activities
- Proactive maintenance of Infrastructure and Security Platforms
- Administration of Remote Monitoring and Management Platforms
- Onboarding customers onto WBM Technologies Managed Services
- Create and Maintain documentation for implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting purposes
- Communication with Internal Teams and External Customers
- Effective Time Management
- 3 years of IT experience with progressive advancement and a desire for work on a team focused on Proactive initiatives
- Strong knowledge of:
- Windows Servers and Storage Platforms
- Virtualization Platforms
- Working knowledge of:
- Firewall and Antivirus Security Platforms
- Disaster Recovery and Backup Platforms
- Azure / Office 365
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as VMware VCP
- Sophos Certified Engineer
- ConnectWise Manage
- ConnectWise Automate
The opportunity to succeed is exceptional and the opportunities to advance can be created in multiple areas.
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with clear paths for advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental and disability coverage, we also provide you an attractive company pension plan, and a personal development program.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Join our team, and write your own story.