Systems Analyst – Tier 2
WBM is looking for a talented individual to join our Data & Security Operations Team. The D&S team works directly with our clients to design, implement and support mission-critical and transformational IT solutions. We believe in providing the highest level of customer satisfaction by understanding our client’s needs and driving their success.
The System Analyst – Tier 2 position is responsible for the service, support, and delivery of technical solutions to our Managed Services client base. The responsibilities include the execution of project work and work on service incidents and requests. This position requires collaboration, teamwork and mentorship with other team members as we work together to identify, escalate, and resolve client issues. The ability to clearly document resolution and troubleshooting steps and accurately record information on client environments to maintain our knowledge base are core requirements. The ideal applicant will be highly motivated, have a strong background in several technical competencies along with a commitment to learning, and a desire to develop and maintain strong relationships with our clients and the WBM team.
The successful applicant must be proficient at managing simultaneous assignments of varying scope and priority while ensuring clear communications and high client satisfaction.
This position is primarily remote (work from home).
- 5 years experience in IT Operations and Infrastructure Management
- Experience and understanding of O365, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Server Operating Systems
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as AHV, VMware, Hyper-V
- Experience and understanding of enterprise networking
- Applicable Certifications preferred
- Mentorship and Leadership skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Communication and Project Coordination or Management skills
- Proven history of excellence in customer service
- Knowledge of ITIL an asset
- Experience using Auvik, ConnectWise Manage, ConnectWise Automate and IT Glue are assets
The opportunity to succeed is exceptional and the opportunities to advance can be created in multiple areas.
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with opportunities for career growth and advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental, and disability coverage, we also provide you with an attractive group RRSP. WBM is committed to meaningful community engagement across Western Canada. As a member of our team, you will have opportunities to get involved and contribute to our community work, which is some of the work we are most proud of!
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Join our team, and write your own story.