Systems Analyst – Tier 2
WBM is looking for a talented individual to join our Data & Security Team. The Data & Security team works directly with our clients to design, implement and support mission critical and transformational IT solutions. We believe in providing the highest level of customer satisfaction by understanding our client’s needs and driving their success.
The Systems Analyst – Tier 2 position on our Projects & Solutions Team is responsible for the service, support and delivery of technical solutions to our Managed Services client base. The responsibilities include the execution of project work, delivery of post-project documentation, and solution hand-off to our Operations team.
The Tier 2 position will be focused on the co-ordination and execution of desktop deployment projects, and supporting senior Project & Solutions team members in the execution of project tasks. This position requires collaboration, teamwork, and mentorship with other team members as we work together towards successful project delivery for our clients. The ability to clearly document project results and accurately record information on client environments to maintain our knowledge base are core requirements. The ideal applicant will be highly motivated, have a strong background in several technical competencies along with a commitment to learning and a desire to develop and maintain strong relationships with our clients and the WBM team.
The successful applicant must be proficient at managing simultaneous assignments of varying scope and priority while ensuring clear communications and high client satisfaction.
- 3 years of experience in IT Service Delivery and Infrastructure Management
- Communication and Project Coordination or Management skills
- Experience and understanding of Office 365, Active Directory, and Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems
- Proven history of excellence in customer service
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Teamwork – Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Organizational Support – Completes administrative tasks thoroughly and on time, while following organizational best practices.
- Time Management – Prioritizes and plans work activities efficiently
- Punctuality – Takes pride in being at work and ready for work on time and arriving at customer sites on time.
- Dependability – Follows instructions and procedures and responds to management direction positively.
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as AHV, VMware, Hyper-V
- Experience and understanding of enterprise networking
- Applicable Certifications
- Experience using Auvik, ConnectWise Manage, ConnectWise Automate and IT Glue
The opportunity to succeed is exceptional and the opportunities to advance can be created in multiple areas.
*** This position will be located in Edmonton, Alberta ***
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with clear paths for advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental and disability coverage, we also provide you an attractive company pension plan, and a personal development program.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Join our team, and write your own story.