Systems Analyst – Tier 3
Location: Saskatoon, Regina, Calgary, Winnipeg, Vancouver
WBM is looking for talented individuals to join our Data & Security Team. The D&S team works directly with our clients to design, implement and support mission critical and transformational IT solutions. We believe in providing the highest level of customer satisfaction by understanding our client’s needs and driving their success.
The System Analyst – Tier 3 position is responsible for the design, service and delivery of technical solutions to our Managed Services client base. The responsibilities include solution design and client consultation, the delivery and execution of project work and work on service incident escalations. This position requires collaboration, team work and mentorship with other team members as we work together to identify, escalate, and resolve client issues. The ability to clearly document resolution and troubleshooting steps and accurately record information on client environments to maintain our knowledge-base are core requirements. The ideal applicant will have a strong background in several advanced technical competencies along with a commitment to learning and a desire to develop and maintain strong relationships with our clients and the WBM team.
As a Systems Analyst – Tier 3 on the Central Services team, you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of proactive initiatives and projects directly affecting our clients. You will work on a fast-paced team with focus on root cause analysis and automation to improve the security, stability, and performance of all aspects of IT Infrastructure environments.
- Proactively identify automation and improvement initiatives for technical environments
- Perform root cause analysis of persistent issues, provide remediation options, and execute remediation activities
- Proactive maintenance of Servers, Storage, Virtualization, Networks, Backup and Security Platforms
- Administration of Remote Monitoring and Management Platforms
- Onboarding customers onto WBM Technologies Managed Services
- Create and Maintain documentation for implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting purposes
- Communication with Internal Teams and External Customers
- Effective Time Management
- 5+ Years of IT experience with progressive advancement and a desire for work on a team focused on Proactive initiatives
- Strong knowledge of:
- Windows Servers and Storage Platforms
- Virtualization Platforms
- Working knowledge of:
- Firewall and Antivirus Security Platforms
- Azure / Office 365
- Veeam VMCE
- VMWare VCP
- Sophos Certified Engineer
- ConnectWise Manage
- ConnectWise Automate
The opportunity to succeed is exceptional and the opportunities to advance can be created in multiple areas.
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with clear paths for advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental and disability coverage, we also provide you an attractive company pension plan, and a personal development program.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. An enhanced background check is required for all shortlisted applicants. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Join our team, and write your own story.