Location: Winnipeg, Saskatoon
Are you interested in propelling your career to new heights by joining one of Western Canada’s most respected IT companies? Our environment is fast-paced and constantly growing, as hundreds of Western Canada’s leading Enterprises and SMB organizations rely on our world-renowned WBM teams.
We are looking for someone to join us in our Winnipeg warehouse as a Warehouse Associate.
The ideal candidate will be able to perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Document and update asset information accurately and efficiently within our asset management database to track the movement and maintenance of all hardware
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. May also assist in counting of physical inventory
- Prepare parcels for mailing
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
- Dependable and Reliable
- Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Strong Team Player
- Attention to detail and documentation
- Some computer skills required
- Takes pride in their work
- Clean criminal record.
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Basic knowledge of desktops, laptops, printers, tablets, mobile phones, and other computer-related peripherals
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Clean criminal record check and drivers abstract
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with clear paths for advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental and disability coverage, we also provide you an attractive company pension plan, and a personal development program.
If you are a self-motivated individual with a desire to pursue this opportunity, email your resume to HR@WBM.ca.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Connect with us online at wbm.ca, on Facebook and Twitter @wbmtech, and on LinkedIn at
Join our team, and write your own story.