Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
WBM is constantly looking for unique individuals who are passionate about technology and motivated to be part of an amazing team. Our team members are accountable to themselves, their team, and their clients who believe and trust in them. Currently, we have an opportunity available for a Warehouse Technician in Regina.
In this position you will perform tasks that include reporting, auditing, receiving, and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing, and retrieving IT stock.
- Perform needed reporting and audits.
- Assist shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, and checking merchandise.
- Prepares orders by processing requests; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in the delivery area.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins, according to organizational standards.
- Document and update asset information accurately and efficiently within our asset management database to track the movement and maintenance of all hardware.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing requests, recording the number of materials or items received or distributed through a computer.
- Counting and management of physical inventory.
- Investigate and correct asset record inconsistencies.
- Prepare parcels for mailing.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat. Always organize inventory and work area for orderliness.
- Leads asset management processes to ensure the team follows the client’s guidelines.
- Escalate issues as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1-2 years of previous warehouse experience preferred.
- Inventory, equipment maintenance, data entry, and computer skills required.
- Good communication, organizational, time management, and mathematical skills.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Strong Customer Service Skills.
- Team player.
- Attention to detail and documentation – you take pride in your work.
- Clean criminal record and driving abstract.
- Assist with identifying, packing, and delivering equipment to be recycled.
- Regularly Lift and/or move objects 10 – 50 lbs. Occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Desire to help build, and be part of, a close-knit team.
- 2+ years’ experience completing similar work.
- Amazingly strong organizational skills
- Experience using Microsoft Excel.
- Experience using Microsoft PowerBI
- Basic knowledge of desktops, laptops, printers, tablets, mobile phones, and computer-related peripherals.
- Experience as a member of a team.
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with opportunities for career growth and advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental, and disability coverage, we also provide you with an attractive group RRSP. WBM is committed to meaningful community engagement across Western Canada. As a member of our team, you will have opportunities to get involved and contribute to our community work, which is some of the work we are most proud of!
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Join our team, and write your own story.