Building a Secure and Modern Workplace
No one understands the importance of a proven process better than Excel Homes. With the departure of key IT personnel, an aging infrastructure, and the rapid shift to digital in all industries, they knew they needed a long-term, sustainable plan that enabled the modern workplace.
“Having a managed services structure in place has allowed me to really focus on the business. Where do we take the business, the next steps? How do we improve the business with technology? I don’t have to manage a help desk anymore. I don’t have to manage a larger team. I get to focus on what I do best.”
See how Excel Homes worked with WBM to modernize their IT infrastructure and fully embrace the shift to digital—from cybersecurity to company-wide collaboration.
About Excel Homes
- Industry: Construction
- Size: 51-200 Employees
- Location: Calgary, Alberta
What Did Excel Homes Achieve By Working With WBM?
- Deployed a best-in-class cybersecurity program. Excel Homes now has a next-generation cybersecurity program monitoring, alerting, and remediating threats across the organization.
- Confident staff that understand the importance of security. WBM delivered security awareness training, helping Excel Homes rapidly train their staff.
- Completely modernized IT infrastructure. A refresh of devices, technology, and operating systems means IT support is more effective and accurate than ever.
- Ongoing and accessible support. Excel Homes is resolving more incidents, and with a high double-digit Net Promoter Score, it’s clearly working.
- Enhanced collaboration and connectivity. The modern workplace is now a reality, thanks to widespread adoption of industry-leading productivity and collaboration tools.
- Significant time and cost savings. Excel Homes is saving more than 15,000 hours per year, achieving a 22.9% reduction in unnecessary software licenses.