Managed Print Services Assessment and Optimization
Westport Fuel Systems is no stranger to sustainability. The company’s push for cleaner, lower-carbon, and cost-competitive alternative fuels is a core part of its identity. The constant desire to innovate and improve led the company to rethink its approach to managed print services, so it could better align with its commitment to promoting sustainability.
“The ability to take something like print and have it deliver tangible outcomes that impact our business is huge. I have peace of mind knowing that we won’t revert back to our previous and bloated state, and we have a true partner who will continually govern and evolve this with us.”
Discover how Westport Fuel Systems transformed their managed print services to reduce emissions, cut costs, and boost security.
About Westport Fuel Systems
- Industry: Automotive Technology & Parts
- Size: 1,300+ Employees
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
What Did Westport Fuel Systems Achieve By Working With WBM?
- Significant reduction in costs across the board. The company realized double-digit reductions in leasing costs, operational costs, and total cost avoidance.
- Maintained its commitment to environmental sustainability. The company will achieve a 60.5% reduction in electricity usage, saving 5,900 kWh over five years.
- Enhanced security and accountability. Implementing data breach risk reduction strategies like card authentication and page releases has also led to fewer misprints.
- A proven partner focused on their outcomes. Westport’s partnership with WBM means they always have access to a world-class, outcomes-focused team of IT professionals.