Ross & Sylvestre understands that effective collaboration between clients and staff is critical in delivering efficient and quality services. They also know that embracing the modern workplace means leveraging technology that can help – such as virtual meeting rooms and modern work applications. Through its partnership with WBM, Ross & Sylvestre was able to work better and smarter than ever before.
“This wasn’t just the installation of some video conferencing equipment; it was a strategy to enhance collaboration and help us work more effectively. The virtual meeting experience for our staff and clients has improved significantly, and the ways we are able to use Microsoft applications in our day-to-day has taken it to the next level.”
Discover how virtual collaboration and modern workplace tools are helping staff at Ross & Sylvestre work better with each other and their clients.
About Ross & Sylvestre LLP
- Industry: Accounting
- Size: 11-50 Employees
- Location: Edmonton, AB; Cold Lake, AB; Bonnyville, AB
What Did Ross & Sylvestre Achieve By Working With WBM?
- Adoption of Microsoft modern workplace solutions. Rapidly deployed M365 solutions to streamline collaboration in the workplace and helped their teams adopt these solutions in impactful ways.
- High user satisfaction across the board. Achieved 100% satisfaction scores in team communication, meeting execution, and cross-office collaboration.
- Enhanced workplace productivity and efficiency. The full implementation of Microsoft Teams and OneDrive simplified workflows across the company through improved communication and collaboration.
- Achieved double-digit time savings. 90% of users reported time savings as a result of their new Microsoft tools and over 448.5 minutes are saved per day, firm-wide.
- Full confidence in all deployed solutions. Self-guided Brainstorm Quickhelp modules and in-person workshops trained Ross & Sylvestre’s teams in real use case solutions that would help in their day-to-day work.