Service Delivery Manager
Location: Regina, Calgary, Vancouver
WBM is constantly looking for unique candidates who are passionate about technology, and motivated to be part of an amazing team. Our team members are accountable to themselves, their team, and the clients who believe in them.
In this role, your work will contribute to our overall goal of becoming the #1 Managed Service Provider in Western Canada. Your primary role will be as a Service Delivery Manager, supporting a portfolio of assigned clients and leading a team of technical professionals.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you are key in ensuring the delivery of a consistent, best-in-class customer experience through building and maintaining strong customer relationships and providing effective leadership for your team.
- Knowledge of the IT Industry
- Superior Customer Service and Communication
- Ability to manage changing priorities
- Ability to direct people
- Ability to switch tasks and help where needed
- Desire to help others succeed
- Excellent Time Management
- Creativity and Problem-Solving Skills
- SLA Reporting Experience
- Proven history of excellence experience in service coordination, scheduling, and dispatch
- Desire to help build, and be part of, a close-knit team
- 2+ years’ experience completing similar work
- Amazingly strong organizational skills
- Strong Skills with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and PowerBI
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with clear paths for advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental and disability coverage, we also provide you an attractive company pension plan, and a personal development program.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Join our team, and write your own story.