Service Delivery Manager
Location: Calgary, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Regina
WBM is currently looking for a Service Delivery Manager (SDM) to join our growing team.
As a member of the Data & Security team, your work will contribute to our overall goal of becoming the #1 Managed Services provider in Western Canada. Your primary role will be as a Service Delivery Manager, supporting a group of assigned managed services clients.
The effectiveness of our services delivery, communications and our intimate understanding of the customers’ environments, business objectives and the role IT plays in their organizations are competitive advantages and key market differentiators for WBM. In this role, you will be key in ensuring the delivery of a consistent, best-in-class customer experience.
- Ensure achievement of stated outcomes with assigned clients, including meeting operational and strategic commitments
- Plan and execute effective Operational Governance with assigned clients
- Create and publish operational reporting for assigned clients, including SLA reporting and call statistics
- Analyze metrics and information to identify new value opportunities or projects
- Plan and participate in Executive Governance, also known as Quarterly Business Reviews, with assigned clients
- Publish technology roadmaps (based on WBM technology standards) for assigned clients, plan execution of identified projects and initiatives identified on those roadmaps and effectively communicate status throughout
- Participate in and publish business case documents, outlining benefits, outcomes and deliverables for various IT initiatives
- Participate in and ensure execution of effective on-boarding for any new services or new clients assigned
- Publish and participate in maintaining client documentation and knowledge-base artifacts
- Liaise with other departments, vendors, and partners in order to escalate relevant issues
- Build positive working relationships with all WBM personnel and WBM’s clients
- Consistently deliver a great customer experience
- Good understanding of technology and the role it plays in business
- Proven history and passion for providing great customer service
- Knowledge of how an enterprise IT department functions and experience working in one
- Strong understanding of IT Service Management and ITIL
- Strong skills with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to analyze and present data related to our services
- Skills in forecasting services to ensure proper hardware management
- Ability to meet client Service Level Agreements and Objectives
- Ability to contribute and work within a team model
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with clear paths for advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental and disability coverage, we also provide you an attractive company pension plan, and a personal development program.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Join our team, and write your own story.