Embracing the Modern Workplace
Engcomp is no stranger to complex projects. From mine expansions to high-traffic bridges—they’ve done it all. Technology, innovation, and collaboration have always been key parts of the company’s identity. What started out as a simple email server upgrade quickly saw Engcomp go all-in on the opportunity to embrace everything the modern workplace has to offer.
“In WBM, we have a partner who pushes the envelope on the technology front. They fuel our curiosity and encourage us to experiment. We’re happy to go along for the ride and try some new things with them.”
See how Engcomp achieved new levels of productivity and collaboration working with the world-class IT specialists at WBM.
About Vermilion Energy
- Industry: Engineering Firm
- Founded: 2004
- Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
What Did Engcomp Achieve By Working With WBM?
- Flawless email migration to Exchange Online. The shift to a more modern and sustainable email platform improved communications across the company.
- Found a trusted IT partner to grow with. WBM’s people-first approach gave Engcomp the confidence needed to fully embrace the modern workplace.
- Significant boosts to productivity and collaboration. The Engcomp team is more connected than ever, thanks to the feature-rich Office 365 environment.
- Powerful insights through streamlined dashboards. Engcomp can now measure the impact of each workshop, tech talk, and training session.
- Enterprise-grade security powered by Microsoft’s data centers. Powerful security means the Engcomp team can safely work from anywhere.