Forward-thinking Change Management
Farm Credit Canada (FCC) is best known for its exceptional service, reliability, and its commitment to agriculture. But the modern fintech movement rapidly accelerated technological change and innovation within the financial industry. FCC wanted to fully embrace this new wave of disruption by creating an internal Organizational Change Management (OCM) team. Still, with this new direction came new challenges, and the need for purpose-built tools, processes, and support to empower FCC’s teams.
“Thanks for helping our team get set up with TEAMS! Great job with the demo and building enthusiasm. Your white-glove approach will really help with increasing adoption and satisfaction of the product across the organization. Bravo!”
See how FCC’s Organizational Change Management team leveraged WBM’s Technology Learning Centre (TCL) to stay agile while embracing disruption.
About Farm Credit Canada
- Industry: Agriculture & Finance
- Size: 1500+ Employees
- Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
What Did Farm Credit Canada Achieve By Working With WBM?
- Microsoft Teams adoption rates skyrocketed. The company achieved a double-digit increase in Microsoft Teams adoption with the help of WBM’s TCL team.
- Saving even more time each month. Productivity has reached an all-time high with up to 180 hours saved per employee, per year.
- Essential information is more accessible than ever. Creating a centralized home base for information keeps FCC’s teams in sync and ready to collaborate.
- Employees can quickly access online training. QuickHelp skill paths were implemented to streamline online training within the company.
- Successfully navigated a substantial technology deployment. The OCM team now knows that it has access to a trusted partner that’s invested in their long-term success.