Today’s companies need personalized IT support that’s hyper-focused on the outcomes that matter. A shared IT service agreement with another government agency meant SaskWater wasn’t receiving the attention needed to support their IT infrastructure, applications, and customers. SaskWater was ready to modernize their infrastructure, but knew they needed a trusted partner that was invested in their outcomes and long-term strategy.
“WBM is a great partner for SaskWater. They really take the time to understand our business and work well with other partners that are involved, including the application vendors, which we feel is important to the success of a long-term engagement. WBM’s investment in quality resources that have the experience and expertise in the area of co-location and cloud solutions is exceptional. They designed a solution that is robust, and the performance exceeds our requirements.”
See how SaskWater transformed every aspect of their IT infrastructure, implemented best-in-class data center and disaster recovery solutions, and received the on-demand support they needed.
- Industry: Utilities
- Size: 130+ Employees
- Location: Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
What Did SaskWater Achieve By Working With WBM?
- Implemented two redundant, resilient, and scalable data centers. SaskWater now has two data centers leveraging innovative technologies like virtualization, hyper-convergence, backups & replicas, a failover VPN, firewalls, and more.
- A robust and personalized disaster recovery plan. Should disaster strike, the company can rapidly activate their secondary data center and recover the data needed to keep the business running.
- World-class security using next-generation firewalls. SaskWater’s new SonicWall firewall system and WBM’s comprehensive reporting gives them more control and visibility over their security processes.
- Discovered a reliable IT partner invested in their success. WBM’s 24/7 support and proven expertise mean ongoing and future IT initiatives are hyper-focused on empowering SaskWater to achieve their outcomes.
- Full support and confidence from the SaskWater team. A migration survey revealed that 93% of SaskWater’s employees were satisfied or very satisfied with how the migration went.