Putting Environmental Sustainability First
Cameco was interested in making sure the print needs of its organization were met in the most efficient, cost-effective, and forward-thinking print environment possible. By partnering with WBM, the company unlocked substantial cost-savings while supporting user efficiency and productivity.
“Perhaps the most important win is a much more positive end-user experience; standardized models that are carefully selected to meet user requirements have been deployed, and everyone has been trained on its use to ensure maximum productivity.”
Discover how Cameco was able to save upwards of $2.5 million by introducing WBM’s managed print services, improving functionality while reducing its environmental footprint by 34%.
- Industry: Mining & Metals
- Size: 1,800+ Employees
- Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
What Did Cameco Achieve By Working With WBM?
- Saved more than 2.5 million dollars in printing costs. By switching to managed print, the company has seen sizable cost reductions in printing operations and hardware.
- Improved end-user experience. WBM’s managed print introduces an enhanced scanning workflow, automatic toner provisioning, card-tap authentication, cross-device printing, and more.
- Reduced total number of devices in operation. The final outcome of optimization achieved a 22% reduction in total devices.
- Minimize environmental footprint. Cameco was able to significantly reduce both energy consumption and carbon emissions, adding up to an overall 34% annual reduction in the company’s carbon footprint.