Optimizing Print via Remote Monitoring and Predictive Analytics
Enterprise-level printing is about more than just paper and ink. Logistics, maintenance, and support costs can quickly add up without today’s leading print technologies. HP’s Smart Device Services technology allows WBM to monitor and become more effective in supporting Enerplus’s environment across a wide geography. There was an opportunity to optimize that environment, drive unnecessary costs out and drive up end user satisfaction and device uptime. This use of the SDS platform and predictive analytics helped drop call end user call volumes by 90%.
“Enerplus is very focused on the environment, and we produce some of the most responsibly developed oil and natural gas in the world. We work to make business decisions with people and the environment in mind. Selecting HP PageWide A3 printers is one example.”
Implementing streamlined print solutions that increased productivity, security, and reduced waste are just some of the WBM-led outcomes outlined in this document.
- Industry: Oil & Energy
- Size: 400+ Employees
- Location: Calgary, Alberta
What Did Enerplus Achieve By Working With WBM?
- Fully transformed printing capabilities. HP PageWide A3 printers use the latest technology to provide enhanced reporting and quality for any printing job.
- Created in-house change champions. With WBM’s help, change champions were selected to simplify and support the Enerplus team through the adoption process.
- Increased sustainability and waste reduction. Modernizing print solutions saw Enerplus reduce printing costs, waste less paper, and improve quality.
- Eliminated gaps in support and availability. WBM’s reliable print support services now allow Enerplus’s IT team to focus on other high-priority tasks.
- Enhanced service delivery through automation. Printer availability is never an issue with WBM receiving automated toner alerts and support requests.