Successful Remote Site Deployment
Agrium understands the importance of making sure all aspects of their organization are in sync, no matter where they may be situated. WBM was able to work closely with the Agrium team to integrate roughly 1,500 employees across 227 new locations.
“They were able to set me up the way I wanted to improve efficiency and gave other suggestions where appropriate.”
See how Agrium’s partnership with WBM achieved total site conversion with minimal downtime, delivering an exceptional first impression for over a thousand employees that were new to the Agrium family.
- Industry: Chemicals, Agricultural Distribution & Manufacturing
- Size: 10,000+ Employees
- Location: Calgary, Alberta
What Did Agrium Achieve By Working With WBM?
- Total site conversion while minimizing downtime. WBM visited each of Agrium’s 227 new locations to execute a full infrastructure conversion while averaging 38 minutes of downtime per site.
- Complete inventory of Agrium assets. WBM was able to locate, document, and validate 100% of devices at each site, providing an accurate and up-to-date inventory database.
- Upgraded Agrium’s PC fleet to Windows 7. The WBM team was able to replace network equipment, configure printers, replace thin clients with Windows 7 desktops, and verify connectivity across all devices.
- Delivered a stellar first impression to new Agrium employees. 98% of sites reported a 5 out of 5 rating for the services provided.