The City of Regina began its partnership with WBM in early 2016. By taking a proactive approach to every refresh, the WBM team was able to perform a city-wide fleet standardization on two occasions, optimizing the City’s print environment while achieving 90% satisfaction rates on average across end-users.
“From day one, the WBM team has taken an active role in collaborating with our technical team to make sure our needs are met and devices are upgraded or refreshed with minimal disruption. We’re blown away by WBM’s well-defined processes, shareable executive reports, and the significant cost savings they’ve introduced for the City of Regina.”
The document below highlights how the City of Regina was able to oversee a seamless transition that aligned with their business objectives and brought an exceptional end-user experience.
About City of Regina
- Population: approx. 327,000 (as of 2020)
- Partnership with WBM since early 2016
What Did the City of Regina Achieve by Working With WBM?
- Performed a city-wide fleet standardization. By partnering with WBM, the City was able to deploy 61 devices across 35 city sites over a 16-day period while achieving a rate of 97% first call effectiveness (no return visit was necessary).
- Introduced a number of efficiencies through automation. The City’s print environment now effectively leverages automation, including automated toner replenishment, meter management, and billing.
- Delivered specialized user training. Customized training ensured that end-users had a firm grasp of new technology.
- Expanded service capacity. The WBM team now works closely with the City’s ITS team to deliver a seamless service fulfillment experience across devices and users.